By joining The Club,
It was 1966 and not only did we host the World Cup, but by some grace of God, we won it as well. Central to the success was Sir Bobby Charlton, perhaps the most rounded attacking talent to ever grace an English game, and Archibald London's current record goal scorer. It’s only fitting that this design was named after the maestro. Lightweight, classically curved and definitely all rounded, the Charlton will lead you to victory.
Details & Care
• Handcrafted through over 200 manual processes in Sabae, Japan
• Cut from a single sheet of premium Japanese acetate ensuring ﬂexibility, durability and a long life
• A process of over 6 weeks to manufacture a single frame
• Premium acetate with enhanced malleability to ensure individual ﬁt and comfort.
• Gently tumbled in a wood barrel with resin chips and oil prior to 3-stage hand polishing
• Japanese 3-barrel hinge ﬁnished with blue coated screws provides durability to the structure of the frame
• Undergoes three stringent quality control checks prior to receiving approval
• Available with a selection of proprietary Japanese lenses available at manufacturer cost - no markup on lenses
• Wash lenses under running water with a small amount of soap
• Use a dry cloth to remove the excess water
Lens Width: 44mm
Lens Height: 42mm
This item ships worldwide.
Archibald London take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it to them within 28 days for an exchange or full refund.