By joining The Club,
The Ayrton is Archibald London's nod to the famed Brazilian racing driver. With its bold and beautifully crafted design, this frame makes a strong statement - just as Ayrton Senna consistently did, on and off the racetrack. A real talent, just like its namesake.
Details & Care
• Handcrafted through over 200 manual processes in Sabae, Japan
• Cut from a single sheet of premium Japanese acetate ensuring ﬂexibility, durability and a long life
• A process of over 6 weeks to manufacture a single frame
• Premium acetate with enhanced malleability to ensure individual ﬁt and comfort.
• Gently tumbled in a wood barrel with resin chips and oil prior to 3-stage hand polishing
• Japanese 3-barrel hinge ﬁnished with blue coated screws provides durability to the structure of the frame
• Undergoes three stringent quality control checks prior to receiving approval
• Available with a selection of proprietary Japanese lenses available at manufacturer cost - no markup on lenses
• Wash lenses under running water with a small amount of soap • Use a dry cloth to remove the excess water
Lens Width: 47mm
Lens Height: 39.7mm
This item ships worldwide.
Archibald London take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it to them within 28 days for an exchange or full refund.