By joining The Club,
Crafted in Manchester from a U.K. woven 100% cotton cavalry twill, the Stand Collar Tunic Jacket has been designed to serve as the perfect layering piece but is also equally equipped to be paired perfectly with just casual shirting or some jersey.
- Mandarin collar with intricate multi-stitching detail.
- 2x welt pockets with flap on the front chest
- 2x bottom welt pockets
- British-made real horn buttons
- 2x rear side vents that can be fastened with concealed buttons
- Working cuff with button fastening
- Lapped internal seams and bound armholes
- Made in our own factory in Manchester
This item ships worldwide.
Private White V.C. takes the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it to them within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
Private White V.C. is an iconic British menswear brand, committed to producing garments of the highest quality, all manufactured in its very own factory nestled in the heart of Manchester. Private Jack White was a true English gentleman and a World War One hero.
Awarded the Victoria Cross in 1917, Private Jack White returned to Manchester as an apprentice at the factory which now carries his name, eventually becoming its owner. The brand, now owned and managed by Private Jack White’s great grandchildren, proudly utilises the finest British materials and craftsmanship to create high-quality men’s rainwear, coats and jackets.