By joining The Club,
The ideal backpack: a chic utility piece, ready for the train or a city bike ride with sophistication to spare. An internal laptop pocket, keychain and zippered privacy pocket make for easy storage; a bias-cut front pocket and sleek leather base brings hands-free living to a whole new level. • Kastrup 2.0 features an updated interior, with maximised pocketing for organisation, and a privacy pocket on the back panel
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Leather-covered / webbed top handle
• Leather base
• Breathable mesh straps
• Back padding for comfort
• Interior padded cotton pocket holds up to 13-inch laptop
• Interior stretch pockets for chargers and personal organising
• Custom padlock and keys
• Front zip pocket with leather zip pull
• Detachable leather key chain
• Kissing zippers
• Signature YKK Excella bi-color zipper
• Made using organically grown cotton produced without pesticides, synthetic fertilisers, harsh dyes or bleaches
• Genuine markings and colour variations are inherent of the products natural characteristics and rich beauty
• Process regulated and certified by the Institute for Marketecology (IMO), Switzerland, under Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and Organic Exchange 100 standards according to the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standard
This item ships worldwide directly from WANT Les Essentiels in Canada with all sales tax and duties included- the price you see is the price you pay!
WANT Les Essentiels take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return non sale items to them within 14 days for an exchange or full refund.
Items clearly marked down are final sale and cannot be returned
From convertible backpacks and compact briefcases to shopper totes and weekend bags, WANT Les Essentiels equips the modern traveller with everything they need thanks to its selection of timeless accessories and bags that place equal value on form and function.
The Montreal-based brand offers carefully constructed travel accessories that are discreet and intentional yet incredibly forward-thinking thanks to its innovative range of materials; from high-grade leather to organic and sustainable fabrics.