...come to those who sign up for our emails.
When it comes to daily commutes, travels and errands, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better all-purpose accessory than a classic tote. Designed with durability and simplicity in mind, this tote is the perfect solution for everyone, every day. • O'Hare 2.0 features an updated interior with maximised pocketing for organisation
• Four deep interior pull-out pockets with leather snap closures for shoes, groceries and sundries
• Adjustable & detachable dog clip crossbody/shoulder strap • Signature YKK Excella bi-color zipper
• Made using organically grown cotton produced without pesticides, synthetic fertilisers, harsh dyes or bleaches
• Genuine markings and colour variations are inherent of the products' natural characteristics and rich beauty
• Process regulated and certified by the Institute for Marketecology (IMO),
Switzerland, under Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and Organic Exchange 100 standards according to the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standard
• Handle Drop: 15 cm / 6 in
• Strap Drop: 38 - 59 cm / 15 - 23 in
This item ships worldwide directly from WANT Les Essentiels in Canada with all sales tax and duties included- the price you see is the price you pay!
WANT Les Essentiels take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return non sale items to them within 14 days for an exchange or full refund.
Items clearly marked down are final sale and cannot be returned
From convertible backpacks and compact briefcases to shopper totes and weekend bags, WANT Les Essentiels equips the modern traveller with everything they need thanks to its selection of timeless accessories and bags that place equal value on form and function.
The Montreal-based brand offers carefully constructed travel accessories that are discreet and intentional yet incredibly forward-thinking thanks to its innovative range of materials; from high-grade leather to organic and sustainable fabrics.