By joining The Club,
The Suede Safari Jacket has been crafted in Manchester using one of the world’s most luxurious 100% goat suede, which at just 0.4mm thick feels as refined as you could imagine. Featuring all of the intricate details of Private White V.C.'s best-selling cotton version, the Suede Safari Jacket is arguably one of Private White V.C.'s most special pieces to date.
- Unlined with epaulettes, the garment has internal seams that have been opened flat, paired down by hand and finished with elegant top-stitching on both sides of the leather.
- Two sizeable button-secured box-pleat pockets and two breast patch pockets provide ample storage for your travels, whilst the central pleat to the back of the jacket offers added comfort and flexibility.
- Multi-stitch belt with reece eyelets, leather buckle and security button (to prevent the belt from slipping)
- Full working cuff on sleeve
- Two lower box pleat pockets with side entry
- Two button secured breast patch pockets with flaps
- Five button centre front fastening
- Single placket
- Centre action back pleat for added comfort and flexibility
- Made in Private White V.C.'s own factory in Manchester
This item ships worldwide
If you are not fully happy with your Private White item, you can return it to them within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Private White V.C. is an iconic British menswear brand, committed to producing garments of the highest quality, all manufactured in its very own factory nestled in the heart of Manchester. Private Jack White was a true English gentleman and a World War One hero.
Awarded the Victoria Cross in 1917, Private Jack White returned to Manchester as an apprentice at the factory which now carries his name, eventually becoming its owner. The brand, now owned and managed by Private Jack White’s great grandchildren, proudly utilises the finest British materials and craftsmanship to create high-quality men’s rainwear, coats and jackets.