Anglepoise's Type 1228™ lamp will introduce a vibrant pop of colour into any interior space. Its attractive, flexible shade can be rotated to create a highly efficient work light, or tilted away to deliver a warm, ambient glow around the room. Designed to clamp to any horizontal surface of between 6mm and 50mm thick, the Type Range clamp is now scaled down and colour-matched to its corresponding products, and is more compact, convenient and versatile than ever before.
- Twin layer coloured polypropylene shade
- Brushed aluminium shade cap, switch cover and arms
- Bright chrome plated bridle and fittings
- Aluminium clamp with plated finish steel fittings
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 17cm
- Shade height: 18cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 270cm
- Desk clamp: Width 6cm, Height 11cm, Depth 3.7cm
This item ships to worldwide
If you are not fully happy with your Anglepoise item, you can return it to them within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.
For over 70 years, Anglepoise has created a range of table lamps and table lights that are considered to be British design classics. Characterised by its pioneering balance mechanism developed in the 1930s, Anglepoise products are the ultimate functional lighting.
From the creation of the iconic Original 1227™ desk lamp and the introduction of Type 75™ collections designed by Sir Kenneth Grange to recent collaborations with Paul Smith and Margaret Howell, design integrity remains at the heart of this progressive British brand.