By joining The Club,
out of stock
"Hey, Jude". In August 1968, Paul McCartney penned a song for an increasingly popular rock band from Liverpool named The Beatles. Carrying on for 7 minutes, the ballad was calming, effective and lovingly embraced by the world. The Jude is perhaps the most universally comforting pair Archibald London have designed; its thick and bold D-shape is softened by Archibald London's trademark contours and works remarkably well as sunglasses.
• Handcrafted through over 200 manual processes in Fukui, Japan.
• Cut from a single sheet of premium Japanese Acetate ensuring flexibility, durability and a long life.
• Please note that even though the frames are cut from a single piece of acetate, certain colours can have variations of the pattern - which makes each pair more special and unique. If you would like the pair to have a certain pattern, please do let us know upon order and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
• Process of over 6 weeks to manufacture a single frame.
• Premium Acetate with enhanced malleability to ensure individual fit and comfort.
• Gently tumbled in wood barrel with resin chips and oil prior to 3-stage hand polishing.
• Japanese 3-barrel hinge finished with blue coated screws provides durability to the structure of the frame
• Undergoes three stringent quality control checks prior to receiving approval.
Lens Width: 48mm
Lens Height: 42mm
This item ships worldwide.
Archibald London take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it to them within 28 days for an exchange or full refund.