...come to those who sign up for our emails.
out of stock
Arthur Miller once declared, "If you believe that life is worth living, then your belief will create the fact". The American playwright’s works were thought-provoking and often riddled with an undertone that encouraged a celebration of life. Though minimalist, the design of the Arthur still manages to exude the same class as its namesake. Scratched Black is a unique black colour in which Archibald London's craftsmen lightly hand etch the surface of the frame to create subtle texture.
• Handcrafted through over 200 manual processes in Fukui, Japan.
• Cut from a single sheet of premium Japanese Acetate ensuring flexibility, durability and a long life.
• Please note that even though the frames are cut from a single piece of acetate, certain colours can have variations of the pattern - which makes each pair more special and unique. If you would like the pair to have a certain pattern, please do let us know upon order and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
• A process of over 6 weeks to manufacture a single frame.
• Premium Acetate with enhanced malleability to ensure individual fit and comfort.
• Gently tumbled in a wood barrel with resin chips and oil prior to 3-stage hand polishing.
• Japanese 3-barrel hinge finished with blue coated screws provides durability to the structure of the frame
• Undergoes three stringent quality control checks prior to receiving approval.
Lens Width: 46mm
Lens Height: 37mm