...come to those who sign up for our emails.
This organic cotton briefcase takes its inspiration from its leather counterpart, the Trudeau, and carries with it many of the same functionalities and design details. With various pockets for documents, cards and phone, this briefcase keeps your essentials organised and protected, to the office, metro, airport and beyond.
• Custom size to hold up to 15 inch laptop
• Front zip pocket with leather travel card compartment
• Leather vertical back panels for added structure
• Five vertical interior pockets custom for cards, phone and travel wallet
• Detachable / adjustable shoulder strap
• Slim line single gusset silhouette
• Signature YKK Excella bi-color zipper
• Made using organically grown cotton produced without pesticides, synthetic fertilisers, harsh dyes or bleaches
• Genuine markings and colour variations are inherent of the products' natural characteristics and rich beauty
• Process regulated and certified by the Institute for Marketecology (IMO), Switzerland, under Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and Organic Exchange 100 standards according to the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standard
• Handle Drop: 20cm / 7.9in
• Shoulder Strap Drop: 32-58 cm/ 12.6-22.8 in
This item ships worldwide directly from WANT Les Essentiels in Canada with all sales tax and duties included- the price you see is the price you pay!
WANT Les Essentiels take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return non sale items to them within 14 days for an exchange or full refund.
Items clearly marked down are final sale and cannot be returned
From convertible backpacks and compact briefcases to shopper totes and weekend bags, WANT Les Essentiels equips the modern traveller with everything they need thanks to its selection of timeless accessories and bags that place equal value on form and function.
Founded in 2006 by brothers Dexter and Byron Peart, Mark Wiltzer and Jacqueline Gelber, the Montreal-based brand offers carefully constructed travel accessories that are discreet and intentional yet incredibly forward-thinking thanks to its innovative range of materials; from high-grade leather to organic and sustainable fabrics.