...come to those who sign up for our emails.
"Hey, Jude". In August 1968, Paul McCartney penned a song for an increasingly popular rock band from Liverpool named The Beatles. Carrying on for 7 minutes, the ballad was calming, effective and lovingly embraced by the world. The Jude is perhaps the most universally comforting pair we have designed; its thick and bold D-shape is softened by Archibald London's trademark contours and works remarkably well as sunglasses.
Details & Care
• Handcrafted through over 200 manual processes in Sabae, Japan
• Cut from a single sheet of premium Japanese acetate ensuring ﬂexibility, durability and a long life
• A process of over 6 weeks to manufacture a single frame
• Premium acetate with enhanced malleability to ensure individual ﬁt and comfort.
• Gently tumbled in a wood barrel with resin chips and oil prior to 3-stage hand polishing
• Japanese 3-barrel hinge ﬁnished with blue coated screws provides durability to the structure of the frame
• Undergoes three stringent quality control checks prior to receiving approval
• Available with a selection of proprietary Japanese lenses available at manufacturer cost - no markup on lenses
• Wash lenses under running water with a small amount of soap
• Use a dry cloth to remove the excess water
Lens Width: 48mm
Lens Height: 42mm