...come to those who sign up for our emails.
Crafted from the finest UK woven eight ounce waxed cotton, the cut, quality and provenance of the cloth, trims, and materials elevate this jacket above any other wax jacket.
- Single breasted, fly-fronted with RIRI-zip and stud centre-front fastening
- 8oz UK woven cotton with an organic beeswax finish which in time and with wear will offer an unrivalled patina and texture Inset sleeve
- 8-gauge centre-front copper zip
- Two external bellows pockets with stud secure envelope flaps and lined in 100% cotton corduroy
- Two internal stud- secure pockets
- Fully lined in a luxurious 100% wool flannel, woven in Huddersfield
- Twin rear vents with stud-secure fastening
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Etched copper rivets on back neck and hanger loop
- Made in Private White V.C.s own factory in Manchester.
This item ships worldwide
If you are not fully happy with your Private White item, you can return it to them within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Private White V.C. is an iconic British menswear brand, committed to producing garments of the highest quality, all manufactured in its very own factory nestled in the heart of Manchester. Private Jack White was a true English gentleman and a World War One hero.
Awarded the Victoria Cross in 1917, Private Jack White returned to Manchester as an apprentice at the factory which now carries his name, eventually becoming its owner. The brand, now owned and managed by Private Jack White’s great grandchildren, proudly utilises the finest British materials and craftsmanship to create high-quality men’s rainwear, coats and jackets.