By joining The Club,
LOCKWOOD TELESCOPIC UMBRELLA' are precision engineered in London and assembled at Lockwood's manufactory in North London using the finest cloth and woods from around the globe. Built for durability, a patented automatic GRADE-A steel frame and proofed water-resistant cloth ensures [if cared for correctly] your Lockwood Telescopic umbrella last a lifetime.
• reinforced nickel plated GRADE A steel frame. AUTOMATIC (push button) open, manual (pull down) close.
• 4 Oz. Weatherproof BLACK Nylon canopy.
• Traditional Whangee cane (Phyllostachys edulis) handle sourced from sustainable plantations. Seasoned for 15 months minimum. Hand scorched with medium-Polished finish
• Metal top cap, and steel press-stud (popper) on furling band.
• Each umbrella comes with Lockwood gift tube and canvas zip case.
• Total Length : 47cm (18.5″). Canopy diameter : 100cm (39″).
• Weight : 500grams (1.1 Lbs).
This item ships worldwide.
Lockwood take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you receive a damaged item, please contact us. Lockwood umbrella's are made to order and therefore non-returnable.
Founded in 2013, Lockwood umbrellas are known the world over for their strength, durability and highest quality craftsmanship.