Here at OPUMO, we’re constantly on the hunt for the next best thing and one of our newest brands to drop online, KAMO, is ticking all of our boxes. Founded only last year in Copenhagen, the label’s sunglasses show a maturity that is rare in such a young brand, perhaps because the founder Tim Hancock is also the man behind the cult brand Han Kjobenhavn.

+
Black / Blue Blow Sunglasses
+
Black / Blue Blow Sunglasses

International Sunglasses

A truly international outlook characterises KAMO. Designed in Denmark, the vintage men's sunglasses are then produced in both Italy and Japan before being fitted with premium Carl Zeiss German lenses – have you ever seen a better advert for multiculturalism? This diversity is symptomatic of the label’s search for the very best materials and craftsmanship.

+
Gold / Yellow The Dude Sunglasses
+
Gold / Yellow The Dude Sunglasses

Sustainable Eyewear

With the help of Mazzucchelli, one of the world’s largest acetate manufacturers, KAMO’s black frames only use waste material. 97% recycled acetate, the other 3% being black ink, the black frames are doing their bit for the environment. Not to forget about the non-black frames which are made of bio-based acetate, produced without using crude oil or toxic plasticisers – the Danish label is committed to bringing its pollution to a minimum.

+
Clear / Blue Palermo Sunglasses
+
Black Metal / Yellow Continental Sunglasses

Top Picks

KAMO Clear / Blue Palermo Sunglasses

The Palermo silhouette is set apart by its angular upper half that contrasts with the smoothly curved bottom rim. Imagined in transparent acetate, this pair is complete with tinted Carl Zeiss lenses.

KAMO Black Metal / Yellow Continental Sunglasses

Continental takes design cues from iconic vintage eyewear styles. The metal and acetate frames host yellow-tinted Zeiss lenses for a memorable finish.

KAMO Black / Blue Blow Sunglasses

A classic silhouette, Blow features large, round rims and a high bridge. The all-black frames are made of recycled acetate and the grey Zeiss lenses offer a simple, pared-back aesthetic.

+
Black / Grey Blow Sunglasses

Shop all KAMO sunglasses at OPUMO.

In the market for sunglasses? Check out why we’re loving Legends’ new collection so much.