By joining The Club,
Temple Cycles has designed this bike to be as simple, easy to ride, and lightweight as possible (10kg-11kg). The Classic is a staple in Temple Cycles's collection of bikes and it can easily cope with long day rides, light touring or just cruising around town.
Temple Cycles wants to make an elegant and functional bike that could also be manoeuvred easily and this is what Temple Cycles came up with.
The bike has all the mounts and fittings for mudguards and pannier racks.
Wide range 9-speed gearing is great for getting you up and down the steepest hills, and adds the advantage of very low maintenance and ease of use. ...
Each bike is built to order in the workshop in Bristol and constructed from Reynolds 520 steel tubing.
- 9 Speed wide range gearing - You won't struggle on the inclines thanks to the wide range and fast shifting
- Brooks Leather Saddle Option - A British made leather saddle which gets better with age
- Temple Premium Leather grips - Comfortable hand-stitched grips with laser etched detailing.
- Riser Handlebars - For a sporty and comfortable ride
- Hybrid Geometry - If you want to, you can get up to good speed on this bike.
SMALL: For riders 157-170cm
MEDIUM: For riders 171-181cm
LARGE: For riders 182-193cm
This item ships EU and UK.
Temple Cycles takes the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. Every product is inspected to the highest possible quality standards before dispatch. However, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it to them within 14 days for an exchange or full refund.
Temple Cycles is a small, independent bicycle company run by a team of dedicated and passionate cyclists. Temple Cycle’s founder Matt, born and raised in Somerset, has been a lifelong cyclist and while studying Mechanical Engineering at university he set up a small business restoring classic road bikes.