ETQ Amsterdam is one of the leading names in men’s luxury footwear largely thanks to its willingness to explore. While the Dutch label continues to make its immaculate Permanent Collection packed with minimal leather sneakers for men, it also embellishes each season with new styles that push the boundaries a little more. This season sees the ETQ Amsterdam LT 05 updated with technical materials and a whole host of exciting new features.
Spring/Summer 2020 is the season of technical style. Many of the world’s best-known fashion houses kitted their models head to toe in breathable, waterproof materials overrun with various toggles and buckles. Everybody has got a taste for the technical innovations in clothing, and we were wondering how to incorporate that into our everyday wardrobes until ETQ Amsterdam released their newest style.
ETQ Amsterdam LT 05 Aero Black
Every season, ETQ Amsterdam applies new innovations to existing silhouettes in order to push the boundaries of durability, comfort and sustainability while staying true to its minimalistic design DNA. This season the LT 05 style has been treated to a complete revamp. So what’s new?
- The ETQ Amsterdam LT 05 Aero Black is made in collaboration with insulation experts Primaloft.
- The reinforced TPU outsole features an extra layer of Primaloft insulation.
- Padded Cordura nylon raps around the heel of the shoe.
- The main material used on the upper is ultra-soft Italian suede.
- A hot-melt toecap, inspired by free-climbing footwear, finishes the upper.
- The shoe is lined with anti-bacterial microfibre.
Shop all new ETQ Amsterdam styles.
Read up on what we thought about ETQ Amsterdam's new collection.