Moncler is the high-end French fashion brand born on the ski slopes of the Alps. The company's renowned outerwear has all the heritage and experience of Moncler's rigorous approach to keeping you warm in form-follows-function style — with more than a dash of the catwalk. These are pieces — complemented today with a range of casualwear and cutting edge shoes — designed to be equally at home on the highest alp, the all-weather country walk and the most demanding urban commute.
The first Moncler garments were designed to protect workers from the harsh Alpine winters. After the celebrated French mountaineer Lionel Terray saw their potential for his expeditions, Moncler swiftly became the go-to brand for those attempting the highest peaks. Every piece in Moncler's collections today draws on all of that history to deliver deluxe fashion that's designed for your adventurous life, wherever it takes you.
Moncler sizing is mostly true to your usual size. However, the company's clothing – its signature outerwear, in particular – has its own numerical sizing which makes sense when you are used to it. Be sure though to match your usual size to Moncler's sizing — always remembering that outerwear is designed to be slightly oversized to accommodate layering. Consider ordering two items, if in any doubt, to make sure of your ideal size.
Moncler sizing notes
- Moncler's fit is mostly true to size
- Some clothing items, including polos, T-shirts and jumpers, have a slim fit, so size up if you want a bit of extra room
- Moncler's outerwear sizing has its own logic, so make sure to match with your usual size
- Outerwear is designed to be slightly oversized, so consider going down a size if you'd like a more fitted look
- Footwear is to European sizes, so make sure to match with the sizing you are used to
- If in any doubt, why not order two of the same item to find your ideal Moncler fit?
- Follow our size charts below to find your perfect fit.
Moncler size charts
Polos, jumpers and t-shirts
|Your usual size||Moncler size|
Trousers and shorts
For more essential outerwear, discover our pick of the best men's coats and jackets.