Since its launch in 2012, Off-White has revolutionised the contemporary style world with its unique hybrid of streetwear and high fashion. Spearheaded by esteemed American designer and creative multi-hyphenate Virgil Abloh, the Milan-based label continues to produce cutting edge designs that challenge the traditions of the fashion industry – think unconventional cuts, bold graphics and tongue-in-cheek slogans. Off-White is perhaps best known for its industrial yellow accessories, cross logo and iconic zip tag – hallmarks that are highly sought after by streetwear enthusiasts and luxury fashion devotees alike. Undoubtedly, you're keen to get your hands on some garms. So, how does Off-White fit? Follow our Off-White size guide for everything you need to know...
Off-White sizing notes
- Off-White's clothing and footwear tends to fit true to size, so take your normal size.
- Do keep in mind that the Off-White fit is intended to be somewhat loose and baggy, in line with a classic streetwear aesthetic. If you'd prefer a tighter fit, take a smaller size.
- Off-White sneakers are designed for ultimate comfort, usually with a padded, cushioned interior and a chunky sole for grip and traction.
- If in doubt about which size to opt for, why not order two sizes and return one free of charge?
Off-White size chart
- Off-White's clothing sizing system is super straightforward and easy to follow: its tops, trousers and outerwear are sized XXS to XXL.
|STANDARD||ITALY (IT)||EUROPE (EU)|
- As Off-White is an Italian-based brand, its sneakers are sized according to the Italian sizing system. Use the size chart below to convert your US or UK size to Italian sizing.
Read our ultimate guide to men's trainers for the full low-down on different sneaker styles.