Drawing inspiration from the breezy, effortless aesthetic of the Mediterranean, Ripa Ripa is a swimwear brand that we can get on board with. Founded in Milan in 2015 by friends Anna Laura Hoefer and Oliviero Muzi Falconi, the label leans into its Italian heritage, actively rejecting the modern obsession with fast fashion and embracing sustainability and traditional Italian craftsmanship. Authenticity is at its heart: all clothing is handcrafted by expert artisans in the label's factory in Naples.
There is a distinctive 1960s vibe to each of the garments. Shirts feature louche Capri collars inspired by the original Italian Godfather of style Gianni Agnelli, while drawstring swim shorts adhere to a straight cut for old-school sophistication. Bold colours and patterns evoke the dreamy atmosphere of a laid-back Italian summer.
If you're keen to get kitted out in Ripa Ripa, scroll on for our Ripa Ripa sizing guide to find your perfect fit.
Ripa Ripa sizing notes
- Ripa Ripa's swim shorts and shirts tend to fit true to size, so take your normal size.
- If in between sizes, Ripa Ripa advises choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Keep in mind that shirts are designed for a relaxed fit and shorts have an elegantly tailored cut.
- If you're not sure about your waist size, take a look at the waist measurement on your favourite trousers.
- All measurements in are in centimetres.
Ripa Ripa size charts