Norse Projects is one of the most iconic contemporary Scandinavian menswear brands – and a personal OPUMO favourite. With the label's roots in street culture and skateboarding, its sensibilities are informed by functionality and durability. Expect innovatively produced pieces like lambswool knits made using a seamless tubular knitting technique for optimal comfort and movement, and weatherproof GORE TEX parkas with specially-designed pockets for increased storage capacity. Premium construction and understated style mean core staples that you'll rely on for years, if not decades, to come. Curious to see what all the fuss is about? Before you start furiously filling up your cart, read our Norse Projects sizing guide for everything you need to know about how it fits.
Norse Projects sizing notes
- Norse Projects clothing tends to fit true to size, so take your normal size.
- Sweaters, jackets, T-shirts and shirts are available in sizes XS to XXL, while most trousers use waist measurements for sizing.
- Each product page features a specific size chart with detailed measurements for that product.
- For best results, measure a similar garment with your desired fit on a flat surface.
How do Norse Projects tops fit?
- Norse Projects is renowned for the easy-to-wear nature of its clothing, so you can be guaranteed that its sweaters, jackets and shirting will be ultra-versatile, made for freedom of movement and ultimate comfort. For a regular fit, take your usual size. If you're after something a bit more slouchy and relaxed, go for a size up.
How do Norse Projects bottoms fit?
- Because of Norse Projects' roots in skateboarding and street culture, you can expect relatively relaxed fits across its trouser range. Its chinos and jeans certainly aren't meant to be tight fitting, but rather enable ease of movement and versatility. If you love a wide leg, opt for a style like the Andersen Chino, while those on the hunt for a more classic slim fit should give the brand's bestselling Aros Slim Light Stretch a go.